Mistakes From Cheap Web Design Freelancers
January 27th, 2013 | admin
What Mistakes do Rookie Cheap Web Design Freelancers Make?
I was recently browsing the internet and came across an awesome article by a company called Cheap Website Design and it really gave me a great insight into why freelancers are making such horrible websites. I thought it would be good to list what mistakes they are making so hopefully it will assist any rookie web designers or may even help you work out if your website has been built by a rookie designer. Below I have listed all the points and I have also linked to the article direct so you can read more.
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Jumping to assumptions surround the users experience
- Sub-pixel mock-ups
- No Understanding of font stacks
- Using relevant H1, H2, H3 tags and more
- Using Links to help users navigate your website
- using animation or effects
- Little appreciation of the technologies
- Logo Design
- Call to Action
I hope the above has helped you and if you wish to read more information about those points then you can find the article on www.cheapwebdesign.co.uk just simply click on ‘More’ and then ‘Blog’ and you will find the article within that section.